Dr Benedikt Vogel is a lawyer at the technology law firm Schürmann Rosenthal Dreyer Rechtsanwälte and specialises in technology law.
In this area, he advises on all issues relating to data protection, IT and media law, e-commerce and marketing. Most of his clients are from the healthcare, automotive, insurance and energy sectors.
• Privacy law advice for the development of apps and digital platforms with sensitive data
• Privacy law advice for national and international health studies
• Implementing HR and customer databases
• Drafting IT and data protection contracts
• Advice on mobile and online marketing
• Previously: lawyer at law firms in the UK and US