Inna Gendelman joined the technology law firm Schürmann Rosenthal Dreyer Rechtsanwälte in 2015 and specialises in data protection law.
She assists companies with the introduction of data protection management systems, the development of digital or app-based business models, extensive online marketing projects, outsourcing projects and international data transfers. In her role as a data protection specialist, Inna Gendelman carries out audits and risk analyses in companies, draws up data protection concepts and takes on the drafting and negotiation of contracts involving data protection law. She also advises and assists her clients in supervisory authority proceedings. Clients from the areas of lifestyle, online platforms and software production trust in her expertise.
• Communication with data protection authorities
• Data protection incident reporting
• Advice and assistance in official hearing and fine proceedings
• “Privacy by design” for software and online platforms
• Employee data protection law
• Data protection management systems
• IT and data protection audits
• Structuring international data flows
• Data protection contracts
• Privacy notices and consent management
• Lawyer at the law firm Schürmann Rosenthal Dreyer Rechtsanwälte since 2015
• Previously: commercial law firm in Düsseldorf in the area of IP, media and technology. Supervision of data protection and data security at a bank headquartered in Düsseldorf. Head of compliance at a market area coordinator for natural gas
• Studied law and Anglo-American law at Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf; legal training in Düsseldorf, Krefeld and New York City
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter with information on judgments, professional articles and events (currently only in german).