Simon Fischer joined the technology law firm Schürmann Rosenthal Dreyer in 2021 and specialises in industrial property rights and competition law, litigation, commercial and corporate law as well as IT law.
He advises companies on all issues pertaining to property rights, contractual and corporate matters and provides strategic support in asserting their claims in and out of court. One focus of his work is on representing clients in extensive and complex litigation, including international matters. In addition, Simon Fischer has experience with swiftly enforcing claims in interim injunction proceedings. His strengths also include reviewing and drafting contracts in national and international contexts, in particular in the marketing and distribution sector. His clients are predominantly small and medium-sized enterprises as well as tech and finance start-ups.
• Digital business
• Smart contracts
• Cloud computing and software as a service (SaaS)
• Cyber incidents management
• Protection of trade secrets
• Drafting and reviewing contracts under data protection and IT law
• Advice on commercial and corporate law
• Previously: research associate at two major commercial law firms
• Studied law at Heinrich Heine University in Düsseldorf, specialising in corporate law; legal training and second state examination at the Düsseldorf LG (Regional Court)